
Uncle was a chocolate fountain, I had a better picture of him before, but pico was a retard and spazzed out so I had to refresh, and of course it's uncle so we had a teensy bit of difficulty getting him to cooperate a second time.

And then Lissa showed up and I haven't seen her in like foreverrrrr. She dressed up as a witch to prove Uncle's point, and theres Xeah spouting words of wisdom<3

Mario being creative as he came up with a name for the shop, seeing as the word Willy is blocked on pico for obvious reasons, we named our shop Wang Wonka. Welcome to Wang Wonka's/Cocklate World, would you like to try our new cocklate ding dongs? Oh and Xeah was laughing so hard she got lightheaded and told us to shut up, and of course we didn't listen so she died<3 Also: I am the magical cocklate fountain, dive in to find Pedro's candy ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment