Monday, June 27, 2011

A crapload of suckish copies of the weird looking pico people, enjoy


Flat hair is for losers. So is see through clothing. And flairs on your eyes. So Capsu, i'm stealing this clone spiel from you, seeing as you never did any more than the school...


Fake hair braids are fake, stop kidding yourselves. And thanks pico for making my pupils look weird as hell.


Chloe likes to tuck her hair behind her ears, you just don't know it. And hats give you lice, just like gloves with fingers, and collars.


This is a before and after picture of a car accident. Afterwards you get a mark between your eyebrows and a dent in your head. Then you have to get new glasses and different color shoes and a new time machine. And your lips are all swollen. Don't let 13 year olds drive. Or sing.


Why cover up your mouth? That makes it hard to eat. And my crown is bigger so I win. And long skirts make you trip and fall on your face.


Dull peach hair is boring. Nudity is way better that fishtails, Steve is better than a seashell, butterflys are better than shell hairpins, and sparkles in your eyes make it difficult to see. That is all.


Cardigans are silly. Low buns fall out. Wearing necklaces and earrings is like asking to get jumped.


Skirts encourage tools to objectify women, pants are where its at. Aprons are pointless, it all gets washed anyway. And if you're going to put eyeliner on, you might as well go all the way. Black shoes are boring.


Light brown eyeshadow is stupid, once again skirts encourage toolbagishness, belts are also pointles, black sleeves are dumb. As are black shoes.


Some jerk cut off one of my pigtails and ran away with my flower pins. Flip flops are only for people who like sand in their toes. I also refuse to dress like a whore. Or smile.


Her hair is lighter from being out in the sun, and I don't like mine in my face. Flowers aslo produce pollen that gets in your face, so I am wearing a much more reasonable ninja headband and excersise towel. Leaves are itchy as are coconuts. And my eyes are lighter, which consequently cancels out the hair differentiation. You can't make me smile! >:O


If you do not have the definitive clothing for a character, you understand how difficult it is to come up with a similar outfit to match it. So you should all be congratulating me. I wonder what kind of shoes she wears...


We shall end on one of the more entertaining people in pico, because I got sick of changing my face to match people and this post is long enough already. Chin shadows do not exist in my dimension, nor do dresses in different colors. Or bonnets. I love this woman's face <3 Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Pico should let you have different body types. I want to be a fatass on Pico~or an anerexic. Can't decide which.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tha is lovely to know anonymous, personally I'd go with the fatass option cause I want to be able to roll around on my tummy :3

    ReplyDelete