Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Reasons for the blog name
So I completely forgot to explain to everyone why in the world my blog is named talking bag of skittles, well its thanks to uncle. Uncle is a dude I met way back when in noobhood. He used to chill on the beach and act like a pimp, surrounded by desperate noobgirls, and I'd sit there and make sarcastic remarks. Uncle is also very ghetto and tells me to stfu a lot, and while he doesn't admit it I know he secretly loves me because well, I'm awesome. Anywho one day i had my rainbow dress on and was running around being a boss as usual and he called me a talking bag of skittles. And today I couldn't think of what to name the blog, it was a toss up between little sand ninja and talking bag of skittles, and uncles won, so sorry Lilz. I shall henceforth proceed to discontinue this monotonous spiel on the comings and goings of my uneventful memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment