Wednesday, June 15, 2011
We're going to test out how well this translates...
So I was highly surprised when I attempted to put this on here,and after a bit of finagling it actually worked. Anyway, this was one of my art projects this year, done in graphite, which is more commonly know as plain old pencil. Its one of my best mediums, and this is one of my favorite pieces I've done. The lighting is a bit poor, but I'm just glad I even got it on here. Also, the drawing is just of some random girl from a magazine, no she is not me, nor do I know her. the nose is a bit wonky, but other than that, can't complain. So there you go Faust and Capsu, critique away. And by the way, if you click the picture it blows it up so that you can examine all the flaws and accidentally created wrinkles in the paper, have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment