Talking Bag of Skittles

oh look, yet another blog corrupting the internet...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A lot of urls of things I love. Do me a favor and watch/read all of them because you love me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpq6u8hYgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9VxVmXAxs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwiOrFQMdA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEhs5NuHAa4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0K7vUkNC2Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv6lmtVDxzo&feature=related

http://hoh-sis-gets-the-joj-done.blogspot.com/

http://llamasspittingintospace-pico.blogspot.com/

http://rocketpwns.blogspot.com/

http://magicalpico.blogspot.com/

http://rebekallynnsblog.blogspot.com/

http://junjoupotatoes.blogspot.com/

http://iwilleatchu.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PORJcDxr00A&feature=related

http://pico.ameba.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxKjga305cY

I'm going to miss you pico, but here's to getting a life! <3 I'll be back someday. Last day is Saturday if I can get on in the morning, then the beach<3
Posted by Aerabell at 3:24 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What the hell am I supposed to post about now that I quit pico?

Follow deh friggin rulez!

1. read EVERYTHING I don't care if you're blind, read it anyways

2. Try not to kill anything

3. Lilz is mine foos!

4. if you are a troll, please remove yourself and venture back to your little troll cave kthanks

5. DON'T BE HATIN! (COUGH MARIO COUGH)

6.don't break anything, less its a troll's face :D

7. I like pie

8. look at the links I put on here for other blogs, they wouldn't be there if they weren't worth staring at your screen with glazed eyes

9. Unless its an ag whore, no being a slut

10. I forget

11. do the polls, because it may seem like idgaf, but just trust me, I really really do. ;D

12. NOOO nasty comments :3

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (83)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (76)
      • Parks with Uncle, Capsu and other people :D
      • More cocklate world fun!
      • A lot of urls of things I love. Do me a favor and ...
      • A series of pictures of me posing atop Xeah's icec...
      • I hope you waste your time reading everything on t...
      • Xeah made a chocolate shop wooohoooo
      • Capsu is somehow more beautiful than before!
      • I love Yoni :D
      • Some more stuff
      • A crapload of suckish copies of the weird looking ...
      • Xeah is officially my favoritest person ever
      • Some stuff
      • Fashion show chaos
      • Lynn wanted to be in my blog, and there are a lot ...
      • I was probably the only one who did it right...
      • This wall is fascinating...
      • Fishiesss... and my 60th post woot!
      • Jai wished to be in my blog again woohoo
      • Always with the beautiful people in the English pa...
      • Capsu never logs off...Ever wondered what he does ...
      • I redid my room woot!
      • They redecorated the church, but that's not what w...
      • Fredday wants to be in mah blog
      • The Adventures of the Stylish Triplets
      • Go throw yourself over a waterfall...
      • Argg I'm a pirate!
      • We named our watermelons :D
      • A few photos that you may interpret as you will.
      • Did I mention I had fun times at the English park?
      • Fun times at the English Park...
      • Can you decipher what the description means? cause...
      • Back to the cave days!
      • adventures in Kat's room :D
      • This is what goes on in my room...
      • Lilz, Kat, unicorns, glitter and rainbows(because ...
      • I'm bored, so let's play a game of: "Where the hel...
      • You asked for it...
      • This is what's on top of China's mountains...
      • Well then!
      • This new area is quite entertaining...
      • Well hello there Mr. hiding pirate
      • For all you adorable little ignorant noobs out there
      • Well this is awkard...
      • This is what happens when I'm bored
      • Why won't you let me be lonely in peace?
      • We're going to test out how well this translates...
      • A series of photographs taken of Faust and Capsu w...
      • A tale of olden times
      • Its Preshleyy :D
      • Gabe Gabe Gabe Gabe
      • Uncle, best buddies since noobhood
      • How sweet :D
      • Ag whores :D
      • Fancy tables!
      • Finally, after about a couple of hours...
      • Oh look its Damen
      • Jaiii :DDDDD
      • Capsu being adorable
      • This is Lynn, she wanted to be on the blog
      • Reasons for the blog name
      • The Gang
      • Once again my friends are in the habit of going afk
      • Rather Humbling...
      • And the aftermath...
      • We invaded Eli's room
      • and this is what happens when I go afk
      • Because I neglected to ever take this photo as a noob
      • People I love
      • Why yes I am just that good at match cards
      • the beach has lost its former appeal
      • Sparkle Queen
      • What I do in my spare time...
      • Britt & Mario
      • Mazes
      • How lovely
      • Hurrah Aera finally made a blog.......

Creepers...

About Me

View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.