Friday, June 17, 2011

Did I mention I had fun times at the English park?


People were standing at the spot where people poof into the park, making them have an entourage and also judging them at the same time. This new girl evidently had a large shnozz. And P.D.A. going on at the bottom...


A beautiful person. And also Uncle, who decided to come on. Beware, he has a shank.


Yet another gorgeous pico, right next to the other one. Aren't his eyes delicious?


And thusly I conclude my series of attractive people by adding a third, extremely gorgeous person. They all secretly love me.


And this. This I found HIGHLY entertaining. it made my day. Side note: Disabled people need AIDS too<3 Thee end. And if you weren't there for it, I was rather hyper and giving everyone aids courtesy of the aids tree and I was scolded by a couple people, but otherwise it was accepted graciously, as American society so often does with people who act high. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment