Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm bored, so let's play a game of: "Where the hell did Aera go?"


We begin our search at the new cathedral...hmm where could she be?


This happens to be where the quote: "little sand ninja" arose, and Lilz you are exempt from this one, seeing as you already know the answer. and also: I'm not your girlfriend! hehe...


This ones easy. as a side note: glitch glitch glitch glitch glitch<3


I would've had more fun with this if prom was still around...


hehe hehe. and why is it nighttime? I have no idea. I wish I had a blue panda </3


Probably the most difficult of all, I'm rather good at blending in...

So I'm not quite sure how anyone is going to tell me where they found me, I suppose comment, and whoever gets the most first, I'll do a post on whatever you want. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment