
This my friends is a photo of a secret room of secretness buried deep inside the recesses of sand dunes and caves of Egypt. Well actually its just a hidden place that you get to from one of the time travel locations... anyway you go inside the temple(if you dare) and you end up in a hallway with two doors at the end. What the pattern is for this I don't really know, personally I just randomly click either arrow until I get here. Anyway inside this room you will find a coffin with a dead mummyish guy in here, nothing gross(unfortunately) just his gold casket. After a bit, or perhaps if you wave at his peaceful little box, the lid will come off and the store pops up, however you must first complete a puzzle with like 9 squares which is rather easy if you know the trick of how to do it, I believe you have two minutes to do it or else it resets. My record is 143 seconds left, try and beat that >:D
Well, you just need to go straight twice, you actually have three minutes to do it, and my /average/ is 162 seconds left. BEAT THAT.
ReplyDelete