Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I hope you waste your time reading everything on this post


This is what we call a ton of pictures about nothing in particular, enjoy. This one is in the pet farm. I want a puppy face above my front porch when I grow up 8D

Chickennsssss. North and South don't exist. Your argument is invalid.

Shriveled penis/condom ivy anyone? last time I checked, ivy did not have leaves like that. Just one more reason I love pico <3

Today's show was brought to you by the letter blue. And creepy cloud troll statues.

Cloud troll number two. How come his cloud isn't red? someone should inquire about that....and also why he's working out.

Evidently this place is the gate to the pico world. I never knew the buildings were so detailed. Also: hahaha guitarcasepirateshiplolwhat?

Egyptian statue toes, they're friggin sexy ;D

Sea toitle races :3

Adorable. Mother. Freaking. Hermit. Crabs. Orange one ftw <3

Scorpions. They'll sting your butt off. And an oasis :D

Haaaaa haaa haaaaaaa. He's so sexy I'm gonna die. Yeah you hike up those trousers ;D. And is that weed I spy in his mouth? For shame Pico, for shame.

His speech bubble made my day. Woot to you too sir, woot to you too<3

Electrical outlets. They let out electricity.

Last time I checked the world was flat, do not oppose me pastel colored block machine! >:O. Hehe, limited colors of what exactly? ;D

Hehe, smooth angles, good one pico designers. Block machines on drugs? I think so.

Secret door secret door secret door secret door secret door >:3

Again with the feet? And why does the statue of liberty need to be chained??? Somebody abused their laboratory didn't they!?

Fire and ice condoms. Now without the ice. Very suspicious shine don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment