Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This is what happens when I'm bored



I have the ability to defy gravity. What's that? I'm just in the middle of a backflip? Psh you sir are in denial.



I ventured to the desert and stood in the corner kicking sand.



Then Mario decides to show up and interrupt my depressing spiel, henceforth we proceeded to discover a glitch in pico.



And then we went to the zoo...



...and discovered that the only pico law enforcement is a bunch of colorful creepy canines with unusual eyebrows who only wear hats and belts. Also that the creators of pico neglected to place a back wall in this building, so if pico is ever invaded by zombies, this would not be a good place to hide. We assume they were abusing illegal substances when they designed this area.



Aftwerwards I abandoned Mario to go swimming alone and continue my bout of loneliness.



I also happen to have ventured to Egypt and attempted to copy the doll guard thingamadojiggies. I look nothing like them you say? Do not refute my logic! Let's see you do better!



And then I decided to chill with a dead guy in his tomb... If you have never seen this room before then you are a noob and thusly must commence to remove yourself from my blog until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment