Saturday, July 2, 2011

My farewell post, try not to cry


One last trip to the noob park to pick up some gummies, then I'm on my way, but wait a noob child sat, not ON the bench, but in it. I shall miss your quirky glitches pico<3

And I will end my journey in my room, where for once the wall decides to be at my favorite setting, the nighttime. I figured this photo would be best of me laughing because I did so much of it here on pico. To all of my crazy friends that I met along the way, thank you for making me smile, and thanks for not shunning be during my slighty more energetic moments. I leave you all in good hands, with Sherry my watermelon and the ever faithful Steve the ginger doll by my side. In socks, a rainbow dress and my favorite headband. To everyone I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to, I will miss you all. And yes, before you say anything, this is a quote from Twilight: "I like the night, without the dark, we'd never see the stars." Bella said it, and its part of the reason I am the way I am. My super secret philosophical side a long time ago interpreted it as this: Without the bad things in life we'd never see the good. The precious details in life that make life worth living. I'm not going to lie, I teared up a bit writing this post as I sat here typing away with my fingernails painted hot pink. For Zocket: Vera and Zocket were playing ninga one day and trupping over puppoies when all of a sudden Yoni and Xeah jumped out and shouted: "PROPS DONG!" I love you all, each and every one of my crazy eccentric pico friends, don't ever change<333

5 comments:

  1. But but but :c Dont leave me bell!! i'd miss you so much & plus i never said goodbye *tear* I hope you come back someday to visit me when im elderly :3 Im never going to forget trying to get through your maze when your already at the top xD Ohhh, good times. Bell, I just want you to know im about to cry writing this, Because i really will miss you. Im never going to forget you. *Love freddie<3*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me cry, bro.
    I miss you so much. Zocket and Vera forever.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last sentences made me friggin bawl my eyes out ;-;
    I hope you come back someday like Jesus. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH o.e I will miss chu. heres a speach because i get were soposed to be mushy mushy right now...
    I remember when i used to hate chu. But then u made me laff and i luved chu again. I remember when u stole my Moonie <3 But im glad you dumped him <3 I truly will miss chu aerabell.. So for now i say: Farewell. Chur crazie chippymunkie ~Bella

    ReplyDelete