Saturday, July 9, 2011

I have returned from my vacation to the beach :D

Sorry, but unfortunately as of right at this moment I'm not in the mood to add any pictures to this post because I'm lazy, as you all already know. Anyways, I have returned from my week at the shore with many a tale to impart to you youngens <.< is that how you spell that? Meh I don't care, and its really weird typing on a normal keyboard now since I've been texting on my new phone that is blue and super shiny and I freaking love it <3 and also has a keyboard unlike my old phone that was ancient... So you have endured a week without me? battle on my brave picos, I'm sure your wounds will heal in due time. And don't worry, I'll still creep on your blogs to make sure I don't miss any life changing revelations ;D Gah I'm tired, I've got a week to rest and see the second half of Harry Potter before I'm off to camp for yet another week. I've got a busy summer indeed. I also got super tan in case you were wondering, along with a bit of sunburn from ocean water negating the effects of sunscreen >:/ fun times. Ending this before you get too bored to read anything important, Aera out.

1 comment: